Thought Leadership Is A Team Effort
Are you right for ours?
We love working with people who are curious, self-motivated and committed to raising the bar for B2B content marketing.
Our agency is fully remote, with team members working from their homes throughout the U.S.
What Diversity & Inclusion Mean to Us
Rep Cap is LGBTQ+ and woman-owned/led, and we’re committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging for all candidates and employees, particularly people who have historically been excluded from opportunities in the media, marketing and advertising industries.
We are continuously working to adapt our recruitment and hiring processes to better mitigate bias and eliminate unnecessary barriers based on someone’s race, ancestry, religion, class, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, age, parental status, or any other status protected by law.
What does that mean in practical terms?
- We don’t require you to have a college degree, much less one from a big-name private school. Great content marketers are made on the job, and technical certifications are a more reliable indicator of your skills anyway.
- We publish salary ranges for all of our job openings.
- Our internships and entry-level positions aren’t just for “young” people or college students – they’re open to anyone who wants to enter the profession.
- We pay our employees (including interns) a living wage.
- If we ask you to do a test project as part of your application, we’ll pay for your time.
- Unless you have financial responsibilities, we’re not going to check your credit score.
Why Work With Us
- An opportunity to create content for global brands shaping the conversations about the future of work, finance and sustainability.
- Performance-driven compensation.
- Flexible, results-driven work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, paid parental/caregiver leave, 401(k) with match, and 4+ weeks of annual paid leave from day 1.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion, pay equity and organizational transparency.
- Ongoing investment in your learning and development.